flopticalcube
Apr 19, 11:00 PM
No, I truly hate that place.. and all it stands for.
Not you, the poster you were quoting was being sarcastic. I was drawing your attention to his sarcasism.
Not you, the poster you were quoting was being sarcastic. I was drawing your attention to his sarcasism.
DavidCar
Jul 14, 12:36 PM
So how soon should I expect to see a Merom in a MacBook? "Some months later," or "many months later" than it's appearance on a MacBook Pro? Why not sooner? Just to differentiate the product lines? I thought Merom would replace Yonah in general. I read one report suggesting Merom would be introduced at the same time as the Conroe official introduction near the end of this month.
BTW, Hannibal posted his opinion of Core 2 Duo on Ars, along with his opinion of most other reviewers:
http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060714-7267.html
BTW, Hannibal posted his opinion of Core 2 Duo on Ars, along with his opinion of most other reviewers:
http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060714-7267.html
Wonder Boy
Aug 24, 09:06 AM
I see Apple stock going up on this news. $100 Million is getting off easy. Could have been a LOT worse.
I agree. 100 million doesn't seem like a big deal to me. Now that Creative will sell iPod gear, Apple will get it back. Plus everyone can put this behind them so they can release the damn videoPod.
I agree. 100 million doesn't seem like a big deal to me. Now that Creative will sell iPod gear, Apple will get it back. Plus everyone can put this behind them so they can release the damn videoPod.
gnasher729
Apr 19, 07:49 AM
But that's the thing, this simply can't be about "look and feel" since the precedents on that are firmly established by Apple vs Microsoft where Apple lost the whole "look and feel" part of the suit.
You are quite badly informed. Just because a court case about "look and feel" was lost doesn't mean nobody else can win such a case. Apple lost that one because someone at Apple messed up some contracts between Apple and Microsoft. Unless the facts in two cases are identical you have no precedent.
(If I sued you for damaging my car with a hammer, and you proved in court that you were nowhere near my car when it was damaged, that wouldn't set a precedent that it is now allowed to damage someone else's car with a hammer).
Anyone who is stupid enough to confuse a Galaxy S with an iPhone shouldn't own a smartphone anyway. All they have to do is turn over the freaking phone and notice that big Samsung logo to know it's not an Apple product.
Many people want to buy a phone that looks like an iPhone, but are willing to buy a Samsung phone as long as it looks the same. Yes, that is a stupid reason to buy a phone, but some people are like that. Apple thinks that all those people should have to buy the real thing.
And some people base their decision on how nice a phone looks, and they think the iPhone looks nice, and since the Samsung phone looks the same, they think that one looks nice as well. These people might buy a Samsung phone because Apple put lots of effort into designing a nice looking phone, and Samsung just copied it. In Germany, that would fall straight under "unfair competition" and would be blocked for that reason; if one company spends lots of money developing a product and another company just copies it, that is "unfair competition".
You are quite badly informed. Just because a court case about "look and feel" was lost doesn't mean nobody else can win such a case. Apple lost that one because someone at Apple messed up some contracts between Apple and Microsoft. Unless the facts in two cases are identical you have no precedent.
(If I sued you for damaging my car with a hammer, and you proved in court that you were nowhere near my car when it was damaged, that wouldn't set a precedent that it is now allowed to damage someone else's car with a hammer).
Anyone who is stupid enough to confuse a Galaxy S with an iPhone shouldn't own a smartphone anyway. All they have to do is turn over the freaking phone and notice that big Samsung logo to know it's not an Apple product.
Many people want to buy a phone that looks like an iPhone, but are willing to buy a Samsung phone as long as it looks the same. Yes, that is a stupid reason to buy a phone, but some people are like that. Apple thinks that all those people should have to buy the real thing.
And some people base their decision on how nice a phone looks, and they think the iPhone looks nice, and since the Samsung phone looks the same, they think that one looks nice as well. These people might buy a Samsung phone because Apple put lots of effort into designing a nice looking phone, and Samsung just copied it. In Germany, that would fall straight under "unfair competition" and would be blocked for that reason; if one company spends lots of money developing a product and another company just copies it, that is "unfair competition".
APPLENEWBIE
Sep 5, 02:44 PM
It's Showtime. Obvious reference to movies. What do (consumers) want? What does apple like to sell? HARDWARE. Steve will introduce some sort of on-line movie service. I have no idea what it will be, other than different from other options. To me, the on-line movie store is not a bit sexy.
What will be sexy are the other three devices he will introduce that will use that service...
1) True Video iPod. With some sort of wireless transfer method. There is no point in on-line service (for apple) if it ain't mobile.
2) The Apple Movie Machine, probably looking a lot like a Mini, to interface wirelessly to your computer with your TV seamlessly, using an improved Front Row. It will have DVR capability and ability to work with streamed high quality video from iTunes movie store.
3) 23" iMac with a TV tuner, and the ability to pickup streamed movies from the ITunes movie store, and built-in DVR capacity upon which to view those nice movies.
What will be sexy are the other three devices he will introduce that will use that service...
1) True Video iPod. With some sort of wireless transfer method. There is no point in on-line service (for apple) if it ain't mobile.
2) The Apple Movie Machine, probably looking a lot like a Mini, to interface wirelessly to your computer with your TV seamlessly, using an improved Front Row. It will have DVR capability and ability to work with streamed high quality video from iTunes movie store.
3) 23" iMac with a TV tuner, and the ability to pickup streamed movies from the ITunes movie store, and built-in DVR capacity upon which to view those nice movies.
bearcatrp
Apr 20, 10:10 AM
This is total BS. We should have been informed of this and a way to turn it off or delete the file on our own. As for the poster above who stated it only goes to your computer, I highly doubt it. This is another big brother tracking honest citizens. Hope a class action does happen. I will definitely sign on!
zap2
Apr 10, 09:11 PM
you guys do realize gas is like 9 dollars a gallon in europe right?
Well with a minimum wage of 19 bucks I imagine it is not as much of any issue as it is in America. Plus European countries aren't nearly the size of the United States, so driving is done less.(also likely one of the reasons for less drinking and driving accidents and deaths...along with being introduced to drinking at a younger age in most countries there)
Well with a minimum wage of 19 bucks I imagine it is not as much of any issue as it is in America. Plus European countries aren't nearly the size of the United States, so driving is done less.(also likely one of the reasons for less drinking and driving accidents and deaths...along with being introduced to drinking at a younger age in most countries there)
milo
Sep 5, 04:22 PM
Does anybody think there will be a blu-ray announcement?
Doubt it. The hardware is extremely expensive, nobody is excited about it, and there's still a pretty big risk that bluray won't even catch on, whether it's beat out by hddvd or if neither catches on. At this point, bluray would likely just get a big yawn from the public.
Doubt it. The hardware is extremely expensive, nobody is excited about it, and there's still a pretty big risk that bluray won't even catch on, whether it's beat out by hddvd or if neither catches on. At this point, bluray would likely just get a big yawn from the public.
berkleeboy210
Sep 5, 12:24 PM
Think Steve will still have a beard?
I predict, if he doesn't we'll see a fullscreen ipod, if he does we won't lol :D
I predict, if he doesn't we'll see a fullscreen ipod, if he does we won't lol :D
pika2000
Apr 11, 02:06 AM
What I don't get is why can't Apple enable any iOS device (iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad) as an Airplay target device? Obviously iOS supports it as Apple TV can be a target for Airplay from iTunes.
milo
Mar 30, 12:28 PM
Like if instead of "iPod", they called it "MP3 Player" and then suing Creative or Archos when they release a device advertised as an MP3 Player or called "Creative MP3 Player" for instance.
I see your point, but in that example there were already products in the market using the term "mp3 player". In the case of App Store, was that term previously in use? And by the way, "Mighty Mouse" wasn't a trademark violation, they listed that it was used with permission from day one.
I see your point, but in that example there were already products in the market using the term "mp3 player". In the case of App Store, was that term previously in use? And by the way, "Mighty Mouse" wasn't a trademark violation, they listed that it was used with permission from day one.
Hodapp
Sep 27, 12:25 PM
Do the new Cingular phones with iTunes still have the 100 song limit? It is a ridiculously easy restriction to remove if you have the right software and access to a PC. I've got about 150 songs on my SLVR, which is all that will really fit on a 512MB card.
Yebubbleman
Apr 25, 03:38 PM
Hilarious to all those people who jumped on the THUNDERBOLT bandwagon. No thunderbolt devices yet and they have the hideous old case design.
:rolleyes:
Like that Alienware you've been eying has a prettier design. Where are you going to find a better design?
Great, I've been hungering for a new Macbook Pro for quite some time, and was hoping I could hold out long enough to get a non-ugly model :)
I can't stand the UB look.
Again, I challenge you to find a better looking, better designed laptop chassis on the market.
Thinner, no optical...perhaps SSD only?
I'd prefer a smaller bezel the same color as the MBA. Say, 1/4" or a little smaller? Larger trackpad for more gestures?
It's called the MacBook Air. Go buy one now. Meanwhile us MacBook Pro customers will be happy actually having features.
There is your answer, people think it should be thinner
It's true. And they are the rare few that want only a MacBook Air with a larger screen and a discrete GPU. Good thing those people are in the minority.
Nice. My 17 MBP (Early 2009) will be getting close to the end of its life cycle by then, allowing me to easily slide into a new MBP.
End of its life-cycle? Is there an app you can't run on that thing? Or are you one of those people on here that can't be out of date? An Early 2009 17" MacBook Pro wasn't something to shake a stick at last I checked. Through true, it is older than a week.
Wow, you people...
+1
Let me clarify, i made my decision before this news was posted here. I really dont see nothing wrong with waiting on this refresh especially if it will be a huge step forward(which i believe it will be).
The "step forward" of which you speak, of which is the basis of this article, is only in regards to the exterior design, nothing else. Sure if they improve upon the durability and the ease of servicing, that'll be a decent step forward, otherwise, we're talking about cosmetics, and again while most of the people who lurk these forums care about form over function, function is all that matters and it won't be that different next rev, redesign or not.
They already have that product...it's called the MacBook Air.
This.
Translated: Next macbook pro will be a macbook air. MBA will cease to exist as a discrete product line. Happening late fall 2011 (if we're lucky).
You have a very bass-ackwards definition of luck.
I think it's almost a given that they'll do away with the superdrive. There's no need for it. And if they move to flash storage, they could make it a bit thinner and lighter. It would be like a Macbook air, but with powerful mobile processors.
Right, because I get high-speed internet everywhere! Because my MacBook Pro has 4G (and because 4G, itself, is ubiquitous). Because with a "MacBook Pro", I enjoy the inconvenience of having to have an external optical drive (because after all, the MacBook PRO line is all about conservation of space). Most people with the anti-superdrive arguments don't realize how very selfish and ridiculous their stances are. Luckily for them, there's an app for that, namely the MacBook Air.
This, if it and Ivy Bridge, lower SSD prices/larger capacities come to fruition solidify my decision to stay with my 2010 and wait for the 2012 refresh.
Your computer is only one year old; at that point it'll only be two, maybe two and a half years old. Will you REALLY NEED a new computer at that point?
please get rid of the bezel. make it as small as possible.
please do not make it thinner. rather reduce footprint and keep battery life up.
Laptop design doesn't work that way. They won't make it thicker and if they reduced the footprint, they'd reduce the size (and therefore capacity) of the battery. Nice idea though.
SSD + HD - Optical Drive = Sold
SSD + HD - Optical Drive =! MacBook Pro
Sorry.
Or just get a USB optical drive and have the best of both worlds ... you won't be forced to lug around something you only use once in a while :)
If the ODD is integrated, I'm not forced to lug around an extra part when I need to use it. Or is your definition of inconvenience backwards?
Ehrrrm, a superdrive is what invariably fails first and gives your laptop almost an extra kilogram of weight you need to carry around. Because taking it off means losing warranty.
A superdrive is not a trait of a "Pro" laptop. The speed and reliability are. Imagine a RAID array of SSDs packed together in a package the size of a superdrive. Imagine a pico projector in that slot � this is what Toshiba is going to do real soon now.
A Kilogram? Have you ever held a bare slot-load drive before? They're barely suitable for paperweights. I'll grant you that the slot-load models Apple uses are disgustingly failure proned, but the solution is to design a better one, not throw the bloody baby out with the bath water. A Pro laptop is like a swiss-army knife, equipped with any tool ANY professional could possibly need. Hence why the "MacBook Pro" of any Apple laptop should have the optical drive. Again, if you absolutely can't have one, the MacBook Air is a decent alternative.
The optical drive doesn't make it "Pro" it makes it "outdated" and "unnecessary." If you need an optical drive by an external one, there is no need to hold up the majority that never use them.
Contrastingly, if you need to not have one, you can always buy a MacBook Air. I don't use my FireWire 800 port often, but when I do, I'm thankful it's there. The same goes for the optical drive. Again, if you don't want it, Apple makes the MacBook Air which comes without it for the truly space-concious.
:rolleyes:
Like that Alienware you've been eying has a prettier design. Where are you going to find a better design?
Great, I've been hungering for a new Macbook Pro for quite some time, and was hoping I could hold out long enough to get a non-ugly model :)
I can't stand the UB look.
Again, I challenge you to find a better looking, better designed laptop chassis on the market.
Thinner, no optical...perhaps SSD only?
I'd prefer a smaller bezel the same color as the MBA. Say, 1/4" or a little smaller? Larger trackpad for more gestures?
It's called the MacBook Air. Go buy one now. Meanwhile us MacBook Pro customers will be happy actually having features.
There is your answer, people think it should be thinner
It's true. And they are the rare few that want only a MacBook Air with a larger screen and a discrete GPU. Good thing those people are in the minority.
Nice. My 17 MBP (Early 2009) will be getting close to the end of its life cycle by then, allowing me to easily slide into a new MBP.
End of its life-cycle? Is there an app you can't run on that thing? Or are you one of those people on here that can't be out of date? An Early 2009 17" MacBook Pro wasn't something to shake a stick at last I checked. Through true, it is older than a week.
Wow, you people...
+1
Let me clarify, i made my decision before this news was posted here. I really dont see nothing wrong with waiting on this refresh especially if it will be a huge step forward(which i believe it will be).
The "step forward" of which you speak, of which is the basis of this article, is only in regards to the exterior design, nothing else. Sure if they improve upon the durability and the ease of servicing, that'll be a decent step forward, otherwise, we're talking about cosmetics, and again while most of the people who lurk these forums care about form over function, function is all that matters and it won't be that different next rev, redesign or not.
They already have that product...it's called the MacBook Air.
This.
Translated: Next macbook pro will be a macbook air. MBA will cease to exist as a discrete product line. Happening late fall 2011 (if we're lucky).
You have a very bass-ackwards definition of luck.
I think it's almost a given that they'll do away with the superdrive. There's no need for it. And if they move to flash storage, they could make it a bit thinner and lighter. It would be like a Macbook air, but with powerful mobile processors.
Right, because I get high-speed internet everywhere! Because my MacBook Pro has 4G (and because 4G, itself, is ubiquitous). Because with a "MacBook Pro", I enjoy the inconvenience of having to have an external optical drive (because after all, the MacBook PRO line is all about conservation of space). Most people with the anti-superdrive arguments don't realize how very selfish and ridiculous their stances are. Luckily for them, there's an app for that, namely the MacBook Air.
This, if it and Ivy Bridge, lower SSD prices/larger capacities come to fruition solidify my decision to stay with my 2010 and wait for the 2012 refresh.
Your computer is only one year old; at that point it'll only be two, maybe two and a half years old. Will you REALLY NEED a new computer at that point?
please get rid of the bezel. make it as small as possible.
please do not make it thinner. rather reduce footprint and keep battery life up.
Laptop design doesn't work that way. They won't make it thicker and if they reduced the footprint, they'd reduce the size (and therefore capacity) of the battery. Nice idea though.
SSD + HD - Optical Drive = Sold
SSD + HD - Optical Drive =! MacBook Pro
Sorry.
Or just get a USB optical drive and have the best of both worlds ... you won't be forced to lug around something you only use once in a while :)
If the ODD is integrated, I'm not forced to lug around an extra part when I need to use it. Or is your definition of inconvenience backwards?
Ehrrrm, a superdrive is what invariably fails first and gives your laptop almost an extra kilogram of weight you need to carry around. Because taking it off means losing warranty.
A superdrive is not a trait of a "Pro" laptop. The speed and reliability are. Imagine a RAID array of SSDs packed together in a package the size of a superdrive. Imagine a pico projector in that slot � this is what Toshiba is going to do real soon now.
A Kilogram? Have you ever held a bare slot-load drive before? They're barely suitable for paperweights. I'll grant you that the slot-load models Apple uses are disgustingly failure proned, but the solution is to design a better one, not throw the bloody baby out with the bath water. A Pro laptop is like a swiss-army knife, equipped with any tool ANY professional could possibly need. Hence why the "MacBook Pro" of any Apple laptop should have the optical drive. Again, if you absolutely can't have one, the MacBook Air is a decent alternative.
The optical drive doesn't make it "Pro" it makes it "outdated" and "unnecessary." If you need an optical drive by an external one, there is no need to hold up the majority that never use them.
Contrastingly, if you need to not have one, you can always buy a MacBook Air. I don't use my FireWire 800 port often, but when I do, I'm thankful it's there. The same goes for the optical drive. Again, if you don't want it, Apple makes the MacBook Air which comes without it for the truly space-concious.
macbookproi7
Feb 27, 06:09 AM
I am constantly amazed at the number of people who buy into this crap!
Here, I'll try to spell it out for you:
Apple has no antivirus for IOS because it would be completely useless. In order for a virus to get through to an IOS device it has to get past Apple's reviewers. That's the only way to install software of any kind on IOS, including malware.
Maybe the 'antivirus' for iOS.. will be more of a barrier, since they are wireless and bluetooth enabled etc... Isn't it pretty simple for certain programs to scan for vulnerable iOS devices.?
Here, I'll try to spell it out for you:
Apple has no antivirus for IOS because it would be completely useless. In order for a virus to get through to an IOS device it has to get past Apple's reviewers. That's the only way to install software of any kind on IOS, including malware.
Maybe the 'antivirus' for iOS.. will be more of a barrier, since they are wireless and bluetooth enabled etc... Isn't it pretty simple for certain programs to scan for vulnerable iOS devices.?
pna
Sep 5, 07:02 PM
Yeah... yeah... Movies for the American audience...
...I don't even get TV shows... :(
Yes, but you get to live in Norway, and in Bergen no less. I'll be in Bergen next week, and will be happy to bring you some TV shows.
...I don't even get TV shows... :(
Yes, but you get to live in Norway, and in Bergen no less. I'll be in Bergen next week, and will be happy to bring you some TV shows.
Machead III
Aug 31, 12:38 PM
If they don't announce/release new MacBooks, my plans are severely screwed.
Aside from that, I have �200 to blow on some gadget or other. I wonder if Apple can give me a reason to give it to them rather than to Nintendo for a Wii.
Aside from that, I have �200 to blow on some gadget or other. I wonder if Apple can give me a reason to give it to them rather than to Nintendo for a Wii.
Analog Kid
Oct 12, 08:56 PM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/photo/2006-10/25865863.jpg
This is why I would make such horrible paparazzi... I don't recognize either one of them in that picture. I'd walk into the Apple store and be elbowing them both aside trying to get a look at the gadgets on the counter. That is until I got drawn and quartered by their two entourages pulling me in different directions arguing over who got to teach me a little respect first...
This is why I would make such horrible paparazzi... I don't recognize either one of them in that picture. I'd walk into the Apple store and be elbowing them both aside trying to get a look at the gadgets on the counter. That is until I got drawn and quartered by their two entourages pulling me in different directions arguing over who got to teach me a little respect first...
wolfie37
Apr 20, 11:05 AM
Actually this could be just as bad. Imagine a issue comes up and you need to prove that you were (or were not) somewhere and your phone conflicts with the facts. The government now has data that you need to clarify or explain.
FWIW
DLM
No it's not, it's a complete non-issue. As you said, correctly, my phone would be conflicting with the FACTS. This is a whole load of nonsense privacy wise, lets face it every mobile operator has a log of where your mobile last communicated with one of their towers, always has been. Because your mobile phone is somewhere doesn't mean that YOU are there.
People really do get so paranoid about these things. There are many many ways your personal movements are recorded, credit/debit card transactions cctv, check ins at airports, hotels, telephone calls and text messages you send. This is nothing extraordinary or of any concern, in fact completely the opposite as everyone should always be able to justify why they are at a certain place at a certain time.
The only ones ho need to worry are those that are up to no good....
FWIW
DLM
No it's not, it's a complete non-issue. As you said, correctly, my phone would be conflicting with the FACTS. This is a whole load of nonsense privacy wise, lets face it every mobile operator has a log of where your mobile last communicated with one of their towers, always has been. Because your mobile phone is somewhere doesn't mean that YOU are there.
People really do get so paranoid about these things. There are many many ways your personal movements are recorded, credit/debit card transactions cctv, check ins at airports, hotels, telephone calls and text messages you send. This is nothing extraordinary or of any concern, in fact completely the opposite as everyone should always be able to justify why they are at a certain place at a certain time.
The only ones ho need to worry are those that are up to no good....
samiwas
Apr 18, 04:26 PM
1. If you are on Salary, you contractually agreed to get the job done regardless of the typical "work week". If you don't want to work long hours, don't accept a salaried position.
2. I am just as whole-heartedly against forcing hourly employees to work unpaid overtime. That would be "theft" or "servitude". Totally different.
Ooohhh. So being on a salary, even a measly one for a basic desk job, means you are now at your employers beck and call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, come hell or high water? Got it. So, if more work comes in and the amount you are given to do increases substantially, you just suck it up and work that many more hours because they won't hire more people for the extra work? That sounds like a pretty awful world...but pretty much what goes on. Too bad people like you manage to convince people it's how life should be.
2. I am just as whole-heartedly against forcing hourly employees to work unpaid overtime. That would be "theft" or "servitude". Totally different.
Ooohhh. So being on a salary, even a measly one for a basic desk job, means you are now at your employers beck and call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, come hell or high water? Got it. So, if more work comes in and the amount you are given to do increases substantially, you just suck it up and work that many more hours because they won't hire more people for the extra work? That sounds like a pretty awful world...but pretty much what goes on. Too bad people like you manage to convince people it's how life should be.
neuropsychguy
May 3, 11:55 AM
The trackpad option is awesome. Every bundled Apple mouse I've gotten for the past 15 years has gone straight in the trash. The only good mouse Apple ever made was the ADB II. At least now I get a free trackpad to play with! Cool!
I'd love to have a trackpad but I do really like the Magic Mouse. It's not super ergonomic, of course, but I like it more than most other traditional mice.
I'd love to have a trackpad but I do really like the Magic Mouse. It's not super ergonomic, of course, but I like it more than most other traditional mice.
iGary
Sep 19, 03:00 PM
I downloaded Enemy of the State for the heck of it. Sound and video quality were very good, and the $9.99 price is right, too, especially since I do not have to have a DVD box taking up shelf space. Looking forward to the set-top box, whatever it ends up being called.
maflynn
Mar 23, 04:32 PM
The seemingly only purpose of this app is to avoid the checkpoints could be dangerous to those of us who don't drink and drive. They should pull any app.
DavPeanut
Aug 28, 01:23 PM
Yeah, Apple would NEVER do THAT. :rolleyes:
These are products that are now competing directly with the products or the PC industry. I have been using macs since I was about 4, but now that Apple is using Intel Processors, all they really have going for them are their ability to run OS X and their design, which are huge for most of Apple's current market. The ability to run Windows though has helped recently to increase Apple's sales, but it means that apples are now directly competing with Dell, HP and the like. It used to be that apple boasted about their benchmarks versus PCs, but with the Mac Pro, they have been boasting about their price. The innards of a high-end Dell workstation are almost identical to those of the Mac Pro, and likewise, the MacBook and MacBook Pros are very similar to the offerings of the rest of the computer industry. If apple wants to be able to market their products based solely on their products special features they won't sell. It has been the comparible performance along with the things that make Apples Apples that have caused MacBooks to become backordered.
These are products that are now competing directly with the products or the PC industry. I have been using macs since I was about 4, but now that Apple is using Intel Processors, all they really have going for them are their ability to run OS X and their design, which are huge for most of Apple's current market. The ability to run Windows though has helped recently to increase Apple's sales, but it means that apples are now directly competing with Dell, HP and the like. It used to be that apple boasted about their benchmarks versus PCs, but with the Mac Pro, they have been boasting about their price. The innards of a high-end Dell workstation are almost identical to those of the Mac Pro, and likewise, the MacBook and MacBook Pros are very similar to the offerings of the rest of the computer industry. If apple wants to be able to market their products based solely on their products special features they won't sell. It has been the comparible performance along with the things that make Apples Apples that have caused MacBooks to become backordered.
Foggy
Aug 29, 04:45 AM
Am hoping they release some mbp info today. I was waiting for WWDC, that came and went, I went off on my holidays for a few weeks and came back hoping for an announcement and still nothing. Have been waiting a while to get one but I hate getting something new only to have it upgraded almost immediately afterwards. A laptop needs to last me 3 years so I expect it to go out of date, just not the week after I buy it :p
No comments:
Post a Comment