21stIcon
03-27 11:57 AM
Widower Zardari will be marrying Kumari Mayawati just after election to unite subcontinent and bring peace to world.
wallpaper Royal Roads Detour Canada Day
yabadaba
07-04 09:51 AM
Kitty Eisele
keisele@npr.org
two approaches to media coverage
macaca is trying to make the human element point.
others are trying make use of the scandal type issue (the way i have written it)
the main thing is to encourage the reporters to touch on this story. it does not matter what sort of publicity we get.... we need to keep pursuing this with all the energy we can muster.
keisele@npr.org
two approaches to media coverage
macaca is trying to make the human element point.
others are trying make use of the scandal type issue (the way i have written it)
the main thing is to encourage the reporters to touch on this story. it does not matter what sort of publicity we get.... we need to keep pursuing this with all the energy we can muster.
EB2IMMIGRANT
08-20 09:07 PM
Heat on SRK was because of scanner on Bollywood shows - US - World - NEWS - The Times of India (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/news/world/us/Heat-on-SRK-was-because-of-scanner-on-Bollywood-shows/articleshow/4916759.cms)
2011 2011 Canada Day in Ottawa
stuckinmuck
05-25 11:19 AM
Came across this link in one of our threads. I have friends in Canada who hate it there. They have not ended up becoming taxi drivers but feel they made a mistake going to Canada. If you need to leave the U.S., then a better option is to go back to your home country.
http://www.notcanada.com
http://www.notcanada.com
more...
snram4
01-15 04:23 PM
Probably you may be receiving green dots from the members who are from non-bodyshoppers and red dots from the persons who are working in bodyshoppers. Basically every individual want a law which is favourable for him. If it is against him he will oppose even if that is correct. It is normal.
I'm not sure why ppl gave me red for posting a business practice of desi dallas.
Can you please tell me if what I posted is wrong or you just don't want to accept the facts?
I trust the talent of desi dallas, they will come up with a way to circumvent this
Their other talent includes asking some part of money from the employee from their salary every month so that they can give them money when they are on bench. They are genius. They come up with some serious fun stuff
I'm not sure why ppl gave me red for posting a business practice of desi dallas.
Can you please tell me if what I posted is wrong or you just don't want to accept the facts?
I trust the talent of desi dallas, they will come up with a way to circumvent this
Their other talent includes asking some part of money from the employee from their salary every month so that they can give them money when they are on bench. They are genius. They come up with some serious fun stuff

prashantkh
07-04 01:56 AM
dugg all 3 too
Dugg all 3
Dugg all 3
more...

copsmart
09-24 02:19 PM
WSJ
Executive Editor
a.murray@wsj.com
WSJ
Senior Editor
darren.mcdermott@wsj.com
MSNBC
letters@msnbc.com
NBC
today@nbcuni.com
Roll Call
Editorial Department (http://www.rollcall.com/cgi-bin/udt/fdc.collector?client_id=rollcall&form_id=maileditform)
CNN would trash our email or forward it to Lou anyway, so not included in the list.
Executive Editor
a.murray@wsj.com
WSJ
Senior Editor
darren.mcdermott@wsj.com
MSNBC
letters@msnbc.com
NBC
today@nbcuni.com
Roll Call
Editorial Department (http://www.rollcall.com/cgi-bin/udt/fdc.collector?client_id=rollcall&form_id=maileditform)
CNN would trash our email or forward it to Lou anyway, so not included in the list.
2010 visit Ottawa on Canada Day
Jerrome
05-11 05:15 PM
my bad, what i meant was war. Jerrome that reports is one sided, bias and is opinionated.
My point is simple,
As long as the discrimination is there in SL against tamils, the war won't be won. You can eliminate LTTE but not the root cause of the problem.
Let us see what your govt is going to do after removing terrorism from its soil. my bad no one can see or write about this right. i think i have to get information only from defence.lk because there are no reporters(even singalese) left in SL.
My point is simple,
As long as the discrimination is there in SL against tamils, the war won't be won. You can eliminate LTTE but not the root cause of the problem.
Let us see what your govt is going to do after removing terrorism from its soil. my bad no one can see or write about this right. i think i have to get information only from defence.lk because there are no reporters(even singalese) left in SL.
more...
mrajatish
07-11 06:07 PM
I know people who got their GC in 7 months from the date they filed PERM. and then there are many people getting GCs every month. There are both good stories and bad stories to tell about getting GC in US.
There were times when H1 quota never reached the limit during the whole fiscal year, now they get used in just 2 days. This mess in GC process is a result mainly due to our own actions (temporary workers and consulting companies hiring temporary workers). Do you think majority of us once we get GC, stay with the consulting company that filed for our GC? When a consulting company files for PERM, they already have a foreign national working under H-1B in that position. So where is the real intent to hire an American when some foreigner is already working at that position?
This employment based GC is a way for us foreigners to immigrate to US easily at one point. Now due to our extreme usage and abuse of this process, there are genuine people who are being sponsored to immigrate to US are also suffering. In a true employment GC scenario, the company should be desperate to keep you for a long time (more than 6 years after H-1B is maxed) for your valuable skills that they were unable to find in others. But in most GC cases, looks like we temporary workers are more desperate than our employers for the GC? aren't we? Do you see any companies sweating on how to retain you with them, because you H-1B is expiring and they have no way to keep you?
Do not put all the blame on US immigration system, the majority of the blame should fall on us and the companies who are helping us to get GCs when our cases are not based on genuine sponsors.
Do you see any companies sweating on how to retain you with them, because you H-1B is expiring and they have no way to keep you?
This was true in my case at least - my compay worked hard to keep me around when my H1 was expiring.
There were times when H1 quota never reached the limit during the whole fiscal year, now they get used in just 2 days. This mess in GC process is a result mainly due to our own actions (temporary workers and consulting companies hiring temporary workers). Do you think majority of us once we get GC, stay with the consulting company that filed for our GC? When a consulting company files for PERM, they already have a foreign national working under H-1B in that position. So where is the real intent to hire an American when some foreigner is already working at that position?
This employment based GC is a way for us foreigners to immigrate to US easily at one point. Now due to our extreme usage and abuse of this process, there are genuine people who are being sponsored to immigrate to US are also suffering. In a true employment GC scenario, the company should be desperate to keep you for a long time (more than 6 years after H-1B is maxed) for your valuable skills that they were unable to find in others. But in most GC cases, looks like we temporary workers are more desperate than our employers for the GC? aren't we? Do you see any companies sweating on how to retain you with them, because you H-1B is expiring and they have no way to keep you?
Do not put all the blame on US immigration system, the majority of the blame should fall on us and the companies who are helping us to get GCs when our cases are not based on genuine sponsors.
Do you see any companies sweating on how to retain you with them, because you H-1B is expiring and they have no way to keep you?
This was true in my case at least - my compay worked hard to keep me around when my H1 was expiring.
hair on the second day of their nine-day tour of Canada on July 1, 2011.
snthampi
08-02 04:36 PM
Guys! This is getting interesting. Guess what I found!! Now you can find out the names of your local friendly Amway Independent Business owners!!!
Go to https://www.amway.com/Shop/Registration/CustomerRegistration.aspx?Country=US
Scroll down to the section titled "Benefits of Being Affiliated with an Independent Business Owner", select "Show me a list of IBOs in my area that I can select from".... put your zip code and voila!!!!
I put my own zipcode 94536, and most of the names are desi. Confirms my suspicion that there are more desi's sucked into this than........
Now post what you find in your area!
Good find. I tried for my zip code and it gives a few random names, when you try again and again for the same zip.
Go to https://www.amway.com/Shop/Registration/CustomerRegistration.aspx?Country=US
Scroll down to the section titled "Benefits of Being Affiliated with an Independent Business Owner", select "Show me a list of IBOs in my area that I can select from".... put your zip code and voila!!!!
I put my own zipcode 94536, and most of the names are desi. Confirms my suspicion that there are more desi's sucked into this than........
Now post what you find in your area!
Good find. I tried for my zip code and it gives a few random names, when you try again and again for the same zip.
more...
skp71
11-11 09:54 AM
I have been waiting for 4.5 years, renewed 4 times EAD/AP, spent more than 8K(wife dosen't work and having 2 kids). If there is no sub labor system, I would have got long back.
One of my friends informed me about immigrationvoice.com few months back, I am EB3 with PD Jan 2003 and currently waiting to file I-485 for last one year. It is frustrating to hear how some of the companies are bypassing and jumping ahead on the line. I thought I get some opinion; I am curious why this isn't being bunged. Although using a pre-approved labor is a legal thing, how much of sagacity does it really have? Within my little 10-12 friend circle I have had atleast FOUR people who got their GC within 8 months through this same company - KFORCE, Rapidigm Inc., utilizing pre-approved labor. It seems this company lures people with a condition that they will process their GC within couple of months, isn't this using the legal system at their business advantage.
What can we do to stop this, it is frustrating to me as I am waiting for close to four years with my GC process and been in the US for 7 years. At the same time, I see people who have been in the US for 2 years has their GC. To me this legal system does not make any sense and is a clear proof of injustice. I am thinking of talking to a legal attorney to see if this makes a justifiable case and if possible file a lawsuit for scrutiny against this company or any company that uses this facility for their benefit. May be I am overreacting and this is the reason I am posting it here to get an opinion, what do you guys think ?
One of my friends informed me about immigrationvoice.com few months back, I am EB3 with PD Jan 2003 and currently waiting to file I-485 for last one year. It is frustrating to hear how some of the companies are bypassing and jumping ahead on the line. I thought I get some opinion; I am curious why this isn't being bunged. Although using a pre-approved labor is a legal thing, how much of sagacity does it really have? Within my little 10-12 friend circle I have had atleast FOUR people who got their GC within 8 months through this same company - KFORCE, Rapidigm Inc., utilizing pre-approved labor. It seems this company lures people with a condition that they will process their GC within couple of months, isn't this using the legal system at their business advantage.
What can we do to stop this, it is frustrating to me as I am waiting for close to four years with my GC process and been in the US for 7 years. At the same time, I see people who have been in the US for 2 years has their GC. To me this legal system does not make any sense and is a clear proof of injustice. I am thinking of talking to a legal attorney to see if this makes a justifiable case and if possible file a lawsuit for scrutiny against this company or any company that uses this facility for their benefit. May be I am overreacting and this is the reason I am posting it here to get an opinion, what do you guys think ?
hot Canada Day celebrations
ramus
07-03 05:16 PM
http://digg.com/politics/No_July_4th_Celebrations_for_Highly_Skilled_Future _Americans/who
more...
house March On Ottawa 2011: July 1st
Macaca
07-03 09:37 PM
This is strickly media drive thread.. please only post related to media drive..
This is a good idea. I will add to points.
Lets just get all ideas unrestricted.
This is a good idea. I will add to points.
Lets just get all ideas unrestricted.
tattoo DTN News - CANADA DAY NEWS
nixstor
03-16 03:13 PM
Unfortunately many companies are trying to woo people ignorant of retrogression and how severe retrogression is using these 2003 EB3 labor. As a matter of fact Nov 2002 EB3 labor might be of no use as well. Previously they used to ask for money, now its just the split.
more...
pictures on Canada Day this year.
BharatPremi
10-23 04:26 PM
one exception is if your spouse is a Canadian citizen or if you are working for a Canadian subsidiary (I am not sure if it has to be a governmental ).
1) If "canadian Business" hires you "In Canada" and send you to USA for
handling its "International Business" then also your stay in USA would be
considered as your "Physical stay" in Canada.
2) If you become Canadian Government Employee and it sends you to USA for
its business then also you will not be considered "Physically Out" of the
Canada.
3) If you go to USA with your earning spouse employed by "Canadian
Business" or "Government" to live with her/him, then also same rule applys.
Note: This is not legal advise.
1) If "canadian Business" hires you "In Canada" and send you to USA for
handling its "International Business" then also your stay in USA would be
considered as your "Physical stay" in Canada.
2) If you become Canadian Government Employee and it sends you to USA for
its business then also you will not be considered "Physically Out" of the
Canada.
3) If you go to USA with your earning spouse employed by "Canadian
Business" or "Government" to live with her/him, then also same rule applys.
Note: This is not legal advise.
dresses Some of the highlights from Will and Kate#39;s day in Ottawa.
makemygc
06-28 12:37 PM
For July 485 filing, can I send papers in Saturday June 30th ?
This is what I'm doing. I'm flying to Nebraska service center friday night. Will put my shelter in front on PO box and will remain there until Monday morning. Once the USCIS guy comes up to pick up the mails, I'm just going to hand deliver my paper before he even opens his mail box.
Want to join me ;)
This is what I'm doing. I'm flying to Nebraska service center friday night. Will put my shelter in front on PO box and will remain there until Monday morning. Once the USCIS guy comes up to pick up the mails, I'm just going to hand deliver my paper before he even opens his mail box.
Want to join me ;)
more...
makeup canada day ottawa. 1 Jul 2011

vamsi_poondla
05-03 07:47 PM
Just for every one to know, if you are Singhalese 40% is good for your start College, if not, you need 80% to continue for college.
Do you mean if a SL Tamil minority person who can speak and write in Sinhala, he still needs 40%? Is it possible to provide adequate proof that discriminates SL Tamils if they can use Sinhala medium?
Do you mean if a SL Tamil minority person who can speak and write in Sinhala, he still needs 40%? Is it possible to provide adequate proof that discriminates SL Tamils if they can use Sinhala medium?
girlfriend Museum of Civilization in Hull, Quebec near Ottawa July 1, 2011.
GCOP
09-23 01:07 PM
nixstor,
I sent PM to you. Can you please consider and include that in the proposal. Thanks,
I sent PM to you. Can you please consider and include that in the proposal. Thanks,
hairstyles Photos: Canada Day Fireworks
Lasantha
12-14 04:41 PM
If that were the case then the rest of us must be equlally skeptical of your ideas since you yourself hail from an oversubscribed country. :cool:
All you need to do is listen to the idea with an open mind and see if that makes sense. Obviously the ppl from oversubscribed countries would love to see these restrictions removed (and I can understand that) but please also keep in mind that the people from ROW will think twice about supporting such a move if it's done without other provisions like increasing the total quota, visa recapture, excluding dependents and faster processing times.
On the other hand if you are from "ROW" then all your attempts to kill this ideas will make me understand how scared you are of this idea and hence how good this idea really is. :)
All you need to do is listen to the idea with an open mind and see if that makes sense. Obviously the ppl from oversubscribed countries would love to see these restrictions removed (and I can understand that) but please also keep in mind that the people from ROW will think twice about supporting such a move if it's done without other provisions like increasing the total quota, visa recapture, excluding dependents and faster processing times.
On the other hand if you are from "ROW" then all your attempts to kill this ideas will make me understand how scared you are of this idea and hence how good this idea really is. :)
_TrueFacts
09-03 02:05 PM
It's a strange fact that he came back to power.
The guy, his son and his team have been looting, destroying, killing (political killings) on the scales of mafia never ever seen in the history of AP.
I repeat that again. Good riddance. Wish his Son was also part of the chopper trip...that would have been complete liberation.
For “dealsnet”, politicians are diplomatic, that is how they have to be, and behind their minds they might have a different plan and agenda. Why should we anonymous people be diplomatic? And why should we be afraid to speak?
If you have a personal interest in Congress or YSR say your sympathies and talk about it. No need to preach and say that others are not responsible. I think at least in this forum we are educated on a level basis.
And for closing yesterday’s thread on YSR, you people should grow! Immigration Voice is just one among thousands of other web sites and if you believe you have a point, talk about it.
The guy, his son and his team have been looting, destroying, killing (political killings) on the scales of mafia never ever seen in the history of AP.
I repeat that again. Good riddance. Wish his Son was also part of the chopper trip...that would have been complete liberation.
For “dealsnet”, politicians are diplomatic, that is how they have to be, and behind their minds they might have a different plan and agenda. Why should we anonymous people be diplomatic? And why should we be afraid to speak?
If you have a personal interest in Congress or YSR say your sympathies and talk about it. No need to preach and say that others are not responsible. I think at least in this forum we are educated on a level basis.
And for closing yesterday’s thread on YSR, you people should grow! Immigration Voice is just one among thousands of other web sites and if you believe you have a point, talk about it.
PlainSpeak
01-14 04:25 PM
Sorry lady - enough of your billowing hot air - you have wasted enough people's time (including mine). If you have anything worth sharing you are free to do so - but I am not holding my breath for it.
And of course, you can continue to be in your delusional world. You certainly have not demonstrated any credibility to be asking people to meet any "conditions" whatsoever.
Wasted !! Wasted !! Wasted !! Wasted !! You #$%#$W!E@#%$%^
Do you even know the meaning of wasted and blowing hot air. That is what you are doing and you cannot even be polite while doing it. Nooooooo you have to be abusive
Delusional world !!!! !!!!!!
I am wasting my time typing out replies only because @#@#$@#$@#$ like you have a keyboard and no sense respect abnd a bloated sense of self. Why the hell can you just not reply back and get a good night sleep.
There is no need or requirement for me to demonstrated any credibility to people like you. Stand up and tell me of one nice thing (Just one) you have said in the whole post. Just one ????????
You are not a person worth showing credibility to. Do something nice to people and ONLY then expect them to worry about their credibility with you.
Now get off this post and stay off
And of course, you can continue to be in your delusional world. You certainly have not demonstrated any credibility to be asking people to meet any "conditions" whatsoever.
Wasted !! Wasted !! Wasted !! Wasted !! You #$%#$W!E@#%$%^
Do you even know the meaning of wasted and blowing hot air. That is what you are doing and you cannot even be polite while doing it. Nooooooo you have to be abusive
Delusional world !!!! !!!!!!
I am wasting my time typing out replies only because @#@#$@#$@#$ like you have a keyboard and no sense respect abnd a bloated sense of self. Why the hell can you just not reply back and get a good night sleep.
There is no need or requirement for me to demonstrated any credibility to people like you. Stand up and tell me of one nice thing (Just one) you have said in the whole post. Just one ????????
You are not a person worth showing credibility to. Do something nice to people and ONLY then expect them to worry about their credibility with you.
Now get off this post and stay off
No comments:
Post a Comment